The ability to screen, recycle and reuse sand, soil, rock and gravel with our DeSite SLG vibratory portable screening machines is saving contractors a bundle. Whether recycling onsite or in the back yard, contractors are putting a big dent in their monthly payables to the local soil and rock yard. Owners are making great money with their existing skid steers, excavators, backhoes and loaders by adding our affordable vibratory screeners.
Our new line of products allows owners to process a variety of products at customized sizes which increases profits. We offer three models of vibratory SLG screeners ranging in price from $4, 250 CDN to $14, 250 CDN.
Screen Topsoil, Rock, Compost, Sand and Gravel
Did you know there is an affordable portable vibratory screening plant on the market for screening topsoil, compost, sand, gravel, rock, winter sand and recycled asphalt and concrete?
This machine screens up to 30 yards each hour and costs only $6, 700 Canadian? Our DeSite SLG 78VF-II Portable Vibratory Screener works with skid steers, compact excavators, and tractors with buckets up to 78 inches in width.
Customers that own our SLG 78VF-II are saving time and money recycling materials from worksites and turning them into saleable topsoil, sand, gravel and winter sand.
We offer 10 different mesh sizes in both elongated and square pattern from 1/8 inch to 4 inches.
Our vibratory screener is simple, efficient and requires no maintenance.
• Machine width 96”
• Machine height 84”
• Machine depth 48”
• Machine weight 2000 lbs
• Screening area 28 sq/ft
• Screen deck width 78”
• Screen deck length 52”
• Vibratory system 110 volt (3600 rpm) (760lbs force)
• Power needed 2500 watt generator or 20 amp land power
• Screendeck suspension Cantilevered C spring over leaf spring
• Deck slope adjustment 25 degrees to 50 degrees
SLG 78VF-II Features:
SLG vibratory screeners are a new evolution of compact vibratory screener. All other box screener designs have stayed the same by just throwing on a couple of bells and whistles and calling it new and improved. Truth is a portable vibratory screener does not have to be complicated and expensive to get the job done. What it should be is rugged, low maintenance, simple, efficient and effective. What is the point of owning a fancy screener if it depreciates faster than you can pay for it.
• Tilting Screen Deck: DeSite SLG designs use vibration, deck slope and gravity to get the job done. Anyone with screening experience will agree that no two materials screen the same. Moisture, mesh size, machine and material will affect the flow and production of the product being screened, so why have a screener that uses the same deck slope for all types of materials. DeSite’s design allows the operator to manipulate the deck slope from 50 degrees all the way back to 25 degrees. The drier the material, the less the slope. The wetter the material, the steeper the slope. Really, it is not that complicated.
• On Site Portability: When using compact equipment with small capacity buckets, the distance from the pile to the screener is very important to the hourly production. Spending too much time traveling can cut production up to 50%. Our SLG designs have no wheels, axle or hitch by design. We have designed our screeners to be lifted and carried in and around the worksite. This allows the screener to be used in confined areas close to the material being screened. SLG screeners can work in areas where towable screeners can never be backed into.
• Low Maintenance: DeSite screeners have the lowest maintenance of any vibratory screener you can buy. The SLG 60 and 78-II model have no grease points, belts, bearings or engine to service. The SLG 108 series screener has only four grease points. Our maintenance free screener means less service time, less repairs and more screen time.
Every year more and more customers are discovering the DeSite SLG difference.
SLG screens offer high efficiency, low maintenance and low prices which makes our product unique from all the others. Hundreds of homeowners, excavation and landscape contractors have taken possession of their new SLG screeners just this year. The majority of new SLG owners are screening and recycling for the first time ever, making use of products previously hauled away and dumped.